http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2232/sssssj.jpg

Monday, July 11, 2011

Khmer Hot Import Model: Kim Sunisa


Introduce you to Khmer supper hot model, Kim Sunisa. She was born in Thailand, her parents are Khmer. When Kim Sunisa were 6 old, her family moved to US. Now she became one of the asian hot model in America. Khmer Sexy Model Kim Sunisa, Full Sexy Body, Shape, Khmer Thai Model. Khmer Model Hot, Shot In Different Styles. Khmer American Model, Sim Sunisa Moved To America.
Sunisa Kim - Interview by Kineda.com

K: What place do you call home and what ethnicity are you?
SK: I call Los Angeles home, but I was born in Thailand. I’m half Thai and half Cambodian. I came to the United States when I was about 6 months old.
K: Wow, such a small baby at the time. You’re a really popular model in the “scene” right now. What got you started?
SK: I’ve been working with the automotive industry for 3 years now. What got me known was being a spokes model for Yokohama Tires. From there on, it just snowballed and it makes me want to persue modeling even more. I also want to be able to branch out into acting.
K: That’s right. I remember seeing a giant poster ad of you at SEMA last year. Nice picture I might add! Acting seems to be the craze for models. I guess it’s the next natural progression. What kind of acting are you looking towards?.
SK: Thanks! Well, anything from drama or comedy. I’m also looking towards daytime or primetime TV. They need more diverse Asians on television! It’s the same old typical looking Asians we see on TV all the time.
K: Yokohama is keeping you on fulltime as their 1st spokesmodel. Where can the fans find you this season?
SK: Yokohama has me on contract. You’ll see me at all the drifting events, D1 and Formula D. I’m also touring with HIN, this year as one of their Official Glow Go Go girls. My partners are Sasha Singleton and Christine Mendoza.

K: Wow, talk about an awesome threesome! I’m sure you get hit on alot by guys in the industry. What’s the best line you’ve heard so far?
SK: I can’t think of any rite now, but i must admit, pick up lines are very cheesy!
K: Hahah.. we agree. What do you like better, the Drifting Competitions or the Import Shows?SK: I actually like both, because the fans that goes to these shows are all the same enthusiast, they are all great.
K: Have you tried drifting yourself? There’s nothing like a hot model doing an eternal drift with her head out the window cheesing for the cams.
SK: LOL. I’ve been in one of the japanese racer’s car, while he was drifting…it felt incredible, better that a roller coaster! Haven’t done it myself yet though.
K: Who was the lucky driver and what’s your favorite ride now?
SK: Orido Manabu, but he is now a D1 judge. I’m in love with the Porsche Cayenne.
K: Ahh I love that car. If you ever get it, slap on a Gembella kit and just roll down Sunset with it. I’m sure you need to stay in top shape for modelling. Do you do alot of fitness work? What do you like to eat?
SK: Believe it or not, I try staying in good shape my running a miles each day, but with traveling I haven’t been doing any exercises…and eating, ha! thats my favorite hobby. I like fruits, fritos with chili, fried chicken, hot and sour soup, noodles, etc….haha
K: that’s a nice selection! You don’t sound to picky with your food… is it the same with guys?
SK: Hmmm…no! haha, with guys, a girl has to be picky, if she wants to be in that ideal relationship!
K: So what’s it take for a guy to get into that “ideal” relationship.
SK: Be a gentlemen and be cool!
K: Easier said than done.
SK: You guys would be surprised with the nice feedback from girls when you are a gentlemen. Try it.K: Hmm.. maybe we should open the door a bit more often. So if you had to choose… brawns or brains?
SK: Brains for sure. I can’t really stand guys that are way too into their themselves.
K: Who does?! We agree there. Any parting words for the Kineda fans?
SK: To all my loyal fans, I’m coming out with a website called Bombshellpinups, it’ll be a hit, please check it out and let me know what you think, and i’ll see everyone at the race track, go drifting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment